Ofsted & DfE reports
Our school was last inspected in May 2017 and was judged to be a GOOD school:
- Headteacher sets high expectations for leaders and teachers;
- The behaviour of pupils in lessons and in the playground is a strength of the school;
- Leadership is strong and the leadership team is skilled in supporting staff to improve their practice;
- School provides a broad and balanced curriculum;
- Good provision in Early Years both indoor and outdoor;
- Parents recognise the changes and improvement in the quality of teaching and learning;
- Links with parents are strong;
- Governors are reflective and have aspirations for all pupils and the school community;
- Pupils are kept safe and said they feel safe knowing who to approach if they have concerns;
- Pupils who have special educational needs and/or disabilities, and those in the Provision for Autism, are making good progress from their starting points in all areas of the school;
- All parents would recommend the school to others;
- Leaders intervene at an early stage to identify pupils’ needs and match interventions to meet their specific needs;
- Monitoring and tracking systems for attendance is robust, the school meets national expectations.
Give your views about our school to Ofsted via Parent View.